This little girl is just too much! She sure likes her accessories doesn't she? She is just so adorable I just have to squeeze her! Love this cutie pie! :)
That an adorable little diva! I have one just like that.
I must respond about your comment in my blog really quick because I was so surprised. The reason being was that when my 3 year old saw my picture of Grand Central and the Chryslar building he said, "Madagascar" too!!!!! How funny is that! hahaha
I'm actually planning on writing a post about how he said that about my pic and then show the comparsion.
Every girl goes through this stage... good thing she's going through it when her accessories are relatively cheap! (hmm... perhaps "going through" is the wrong way to put it... do we ever reach the end? :-))
I love peanut m&m's! I mean, I REALLY love peanut m&m's. I guess you can say that I'm slightly obsessed with these yummy treats. I get a little scared when my big 45 oz. bag is almost empty, that I will go buy another one before it gets empty because heaven forbid that I go without m&m's for a minute. They must be there, hidden in my drawer (so my kids can't eat them) at all times. It makes me feel better knowing that they are there and that I can have a quick little pick me up at any time. It's not like its bad addiction, right? When Russell was at scout camp I went through an entire bag in 1 week. Stress really brings out my need for these chocolatey yummies. After that I averaged a bag every two weeks. I thought to myself that this obsession was getting a little out of hand. SO I convinced myself that portion control would be good for me. Then I got the fun size. And it did actually help. I would only eat 1 fun size bag at a time, and would...
Our first winter in Iowa has been quite a change from Las Vegas! We are learning about layering and getting bundled up. Most of the time we love the snow, but the cold blowing wind we could definately do without!
Hunter has started another season of baseball. This year he is a Cardinal and he is on the same team with his cousin Tanner and also Ryan (a friend from church). The coach has his trying first base and pitcher. He is having fun. He's so good at sports! He also gets to spend time with Dad who is the assistant coach (when he's not at soccer).
Comments
I must respond about your comment in my blog really quick because I was so surprised. The reason being was that when my 3 year old saw my picture of Grand Central and the Chryslar building he said, "Madagascar" too!!!!! How funny is that! hahaha
I'm actually planning on writing a post about how he said that about my pic and then show the comparsion.