When Russ was out in Vegas visiting Isaac he got to see him driving by himself as a licensed driver! He said that he does a really good job and that he's cautious.
I love peanut m&m's! I mean, I REALLY love peanut m&m's. I guess you can say that I'm slightly obsessed with these yummy treats. I get a little scared when my big 45 oz. bag is almost empty, that I will go buy another one before it gets empty because heaven forbid that I go without m&m's for a minute. They must be there, hidden in my drawer (so my kids can't eat them) at all times. It makes me feel better knowing that they are there and that I can have a quick little pick me up at any time. It's not like its bad addiction, right? When Russell was at scout camp I went through an entire bag in 1 week. Stress really brings out my need for these chocolatey yummies. After that I averaged a bag every two weeks. I thought to myself that this obsession was getting a little out of hand. SO I convinced myself that portion control would be good for me. Then I got the fun size. And it did actually help. I would only eat 1 fun size bag at a time, and would...
My Grandpa Mitton passed away on Tuesday, May 17th. My sister did a great post on him. I'll add some of my memories. When ever we would leave his driveway after spending time with him he would pound on the car twice as a goodbye. He served in WWII in the pacific. When he went to Africa he brought me back an elephant that he knew was my favorite animal. He was an accountant. One time when I was visitng him at the lake I got a flat tire. He helped me change it and get a new one, then sent me a bill. He liked to see my kids and kept asking me why I have so many and didn't I know that the world was over populated. I vaugely remember him living in the Twin Cities, but mostly when I think of Grandpa I think of him at the lake. He spent many years there and we'd always visit in the summer for a week and sometimes in the winter. He'd sit in his screened tent and just watch the lake. Love you Grandpa!
Maggie had her 2 month check-up yesterday. She's 2 1/2 months old now, and we feel like she's been a part of our family forever. She was definitely meant to come to us! She is now 24 inches (91% percentile) 13 lbs. 7 oz. (81% percentile) and Head Circumference is 17 which is the 99% percentile This girl has one big melon! We sure love her big kissable cheecks and roly poly squishy body! She's so fun to cuddle and her smiles are the best!
Comments