Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Peace....at last!

Cannon can destroy a room faster than I can take a shower and if he can get his sister in on the act than my whole house is a disaster. They are quite the wrecking crew.

To understand my frustrations this is what has happened just in the last couple of days. This is not even a full week!

Smeared ice cream all over the table.

Emptied my plants dirt all over the floor.

Poured not one but probably three boxes/bags of cereal all over the couches & floor.

Got strawberry syrup ALL over both couches and the floors and the stairs and his clothes. When that ran out he got the chocolate and carmel syrup to add to the couch.

Poured cornmeal all over the floor and couch.

I could keep going but I'm starting to get mad again. We have cleaned the floors and used the carpet cleaner on the couch and washed the walls and ... I don't think I can take it any more. This is the only thing that doesn't destroy my house and gives me a little peace.



NAPTIME!

3 comments:

sara said...

Did she seriously fall asleep on the edge of the couch like that? Way cute!

Unknown said...

That picture deserves a spot in my "Funny ways that kids fall asleep" book. That is darling. I agree with you that naptime is the only thing that keeps a mother sane. We have started puching naps every day after I pick the kids up from kindergarten. That is the only time that I can get anything done!!

Smart Helm said...

All that mayhem tuckered them out. Good luck and miss you!