Saturday, March 14, 2009

Not Mine!

I secretly went out and bought some Cadbury Creme Egss. You know, heaven on earth right? I did this in secret because I knew that my kids the chocolate eaters would eat them before I could. Well even though they didn't see me buy them, they found the bag that contained them the next morning. Of course they wanted to eat it. I grudgingly said o.k. Hunter took a bite of that yummy egg and said, "Yuck, I don't like it!"

What? Are you serious?

So he gave it to Audrey. Audrey then ate all of the chocolate that she could and then came to me with a hand full of 'yolk' and said "Yucky!"

What? You've got to be kidding!

After I washed her off, I asked Isaac if he liked Cadbury Creme Eggs. He said of course and then asked if we had any. I grudgingly said yes and gave him one.

Later when I was eating my last one (I only bought 4) he asked if he could have a bite. His idea of a bite is to shove almost all of it in his mouth leaving me with a small taste.

I KNEW I should have let my husband buy me a case! He offered and I being saintly said that we shouldn't because a. our wallets can't afford it and b. my waistline can't afford it.



The moral of the story is that Hunter and Audrey can't possible be my children because they don't like the best Easter treat EVER! Isaac is fired because he ate most of my last one. I still have hope for Cannon, he's just a baby now, but I'm sure next year he'll be stealing my eggs too!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love Cadbury eggs!! But I've moved on to Mini Cadbury Eggs.

Coleman Express said...

You could have saved Hunter's for me and I would have gladly eaten Audrey's as well...now I need to go out and get some.

Smart Helm said...

So funny that u took the pictures... so fun!

I have to say, peanut butter and chocolate is better than those eggs... just sayin.

Enjoy ur eggs!

sara said...

Wow, you're so lucky that they don't like them. I like the carmel ones better, but I'll do the yolky ones.
I can't wait for easter candy sales. I love the mini ones!

rychelle said...

if that thing was filled with caramel, it would have my name wrtitten ALL OVER IT!

MacMomma said...

Those are my absolute favorites too!!! I love the commercial that goes with those. Definitely a must eat in the closet or bathroom with the door locked!

Shawna said...

You're a crack up!