Thursday, March 12, 2009

T.P.ing the living room

O.k. so actually its paper towels, but it sure looks like we've been the victims of some teenagers toliet papering a house!

It started out innocently enough. Audrey and Huter were carrying around the package of paper towels. I thought that's a dumb toy, but whatever. Maybe I can take a shower because they are occupied.

When I got out of the shower Hunter told me that Audrey had opened the package. I didn't really think that was a big deal. I only thought oh, the fun's over and now they'll be bothering me again.

Oh how wrong I was. With the paper towels now out in the open they were a lot more fun!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

They look like they're having a blast!

Smart Helm said...

Who knew paper towels could beso much fun?

I especially like the dancing.

rychelle said...

wow!

can i send you the address of an ex-boyfriend?

sara said...

I hope you got those for free. That's a lot of papertowels. Did you make them spill some things to make good use of them?

sara said...

PS, why doesn't Cannon have any clothes on?

brooke said...

I actually think this is pretty cute. I love the link below to the free stuff. Thanks!

Barbaloot said...

That's gotta be pretty cheap entertainment, though---yes? And with you and Sara---you probly got paid to take them from the store anyway:)

Shawna said...

Too Cute! Maybe they were just trying to relive the snowy days we had.