Monday, March 16, 2009

Triplets


These three are too cute! They're like 3 peas in a pod!

They love to be with Daddy and try to be just like him. I'm glad that they have such a great role model to look up to. My Sweetheart is a wonderful father and husband. I think that he has just as much fun with them as they do with him.

When he left to go camping recently they both started crying. While I was telling them that it would be o.k. and that we would have fun too. Hunter sais that he could never have fun again without Daddy.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Kids always want to be like their daddy.

Katie said...

That is cute! Addison is always sad when Ben is gone for his 24 hour shifts.

sara said...

What a nice post about Russ. Cute pic!

Smart Helm said...

Nice hats! Family is always so much fun.

Shawna said...

Ahh how adorable. I love Audrey's face, is she trying to be tough like the boys?