Saturday, March 7, 2009

Schedule

When I got married I became the proud step-mom to a wonderful 5 year old. Over the years we have have had different schedules for him to be in our home or his mom's house. I'm not going to go into all the details, but at times its been a battle and other times a dream.

Quite quickly he became "mine" and he even started calling me Mom.



Fast forward to a now 12 year old and we have another "new" schedule. One that is very similar to one we've had before and his mom seems to want to cooperate which is nice.

We now have him ALL week and ONE weekend a month. In the summer we will probally do a week on and a week off. He's going to 2 maybe 3 scout camps and we're going to look into BYU LaCrosse Camp.

I love my boy! We are all thrilled to be able to spend more time with him.

5 comments:

sara said...

Hooray! So happy for you guys!

Wyatt & Tammy said...

This is so cool!!

rychelle said...

blending families is never easy. looks like you're doing a great job.

Smart Helm said...

I know ur an awesome stepmom. Way to go!

Shawna said...

That's great! I love the wedding pictures page, very cute.