Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Hunter!


Hunter turned 7 one week ago on February 5th. I can't believe that he is getting so old, and that I haven't worked for a paycheck for 7 years now!

He wanted a Mario party this year, so we tried our best. Mario isn't a character you can find in the stores to I had to improvise. I made a cute banner with Mario characters on it and we made a gold question box pinata. The attempts to make a mushroom or star cake were failures so I just printed a picture and stuck it in the cake. That works right? I guess I won't be a Cake Boss anytime soon.

Hunter had fun and that's all that counts! Happy Birthday Bubba we love you!


Hunter hitting the pinata, while everyone waits for it to burst.


Looking for gold coins in the backyard was fun. The person with the most gold coins won a prize and the three people that found a gold star won a prize.




The Kumpa balloon stomp.



Playing a Mario game on the Wii.

2 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Good job on the creativity! Looks like a lot of fun. One more year and a baptism. Wow.

sara said...

Nice job! I was hoping for a shout out on the banner. Not really feeling the love!