Friday, October 30, 2009

Saving Money by Cutting Hair at Home

Going to a salon to get a haircut can be quite expensive. Times that by 6 heads of hair and its astranomical! So I've started cutting hair at home. It might not be professional, but it gets the job done and looks pretty decent most of the time.
My Sweetheart Before...

Hunter Before...
Audrey Before...
Cannon Before... My Sweetheart After...Hunter After...
Audrey After...
Cannon After...


Now to really save money, just don't cut it! Isaac has been growing his out some and it looks great!


Isaac combing out his curls for the Poofy 'Do he loves.
Who cuts my hair? My Sweetheart or my friend Kelli. :)

3 comments:

sara said...

Um... what does astanomical mean?

Wanna cut mine?

Shawna said...

You are so awesome! They all look great. Move over Edward here comes Eliza Scissorhands.

Smart Helm said...

Now I know where to go next time I need it done. My wonderful VT!