Thursday, November 19, 2009

Important Events That I Didn't Mention Yet

I can't believe that it's already the middle of November and I haven't mentioned 3 VERY important events that took place in October!

The first is this cutie! Olivia Catherine Coleman was born on October 16th. You can see some more pictures over on Sara's blog (the good Aunt that posted about her right after she was born!) Congrats to Cathy, Dwain and big brother Caleb!

The second big event was that the binky fairy came to our house!!! If you haven't heard of her, let me fill you in. She is a wonderful fairy that comes to your house and will pick up all of your binkies and then gives them to babies that need them. We were also lucky that she was able to pick up Hunter's silkies too.

We had the kids put all of their comfort items into a box and then magically the box was gone in the morning. It was replaced with some gifts for the kids for being so brave. Hunter got a new bakugan, Audrey a strawberry shortcake doll and Cannon a firetruck. They were thrilled and the comfort items haven't been missed too much. Audrey is the one that asks for a binky most often. She's even said that she'll give back her Strawberry. We just need to find the binky fairy's house. Too bad it's so far away...

The last big event was that Carsten John Dobbins was born on October 30th! I got to see a quick peek of him when we dropped off some flowers to his Mommy. I've seen pictures on facebook, but I don't have one to share with you. Let me just tell you that he's a cutie! I can't wait to see him and hold him soon.

Isn't that awesome that my sister and sister-in-law both had babies the same month? AND.. my other sister and other sister-in-law are both pregnant right now and both due in May. What a crazy coincidence!

3 comments:

sara said...

I've been waiting for you to update something! Cute pic of Olivia.

Smart Helm said...

Congrats to your family! And I love that binky fairy idea. Did you get that from that Nanny show?

Katie said...

The binky fairy came to our house too! Caemlyn wanted to give back her toy so she could get her binky back.