Friday, November 6, 2009

Valley of Fire

When my BIL's cousin was here visiting from Guatamala, we got to hang out. She is GREAT as my sister mentioned in her blog. After making a ton of jelly and sewing up a storm, I decided that she should see a little of the country that she was visiting. So we went to Valley of Fire. My kids love going there and climbing on the rocks and I like getting out of the city. We went on a looooong (1 mile)hike in loose sand, carrying kids to see basically a hole. Then we had a nice refreshing picnic and saw some of the other sights. The kids fell asleep before we even left the park. I think that Tanya had a good time. It was a beautiful day and I'm glad we took the time out of our busy schedules to go.
















2 comments:

sara said...

Fun pics! I wish I could've gone!

Smart Helm said...

Maybe sometime I should go to Valley of Fire. I've never been there! U make it look like lots of fun.