Monday, October 4, 2010

Fantastic

I had a wonderful birthday last week. Thanks to all of the messages on facebook and my sister's blog, I really felt the cyber love. I also got phone calls and cards. My family was fantastic and I had a great day.

I took Audrey and Cannon to a birthday party and had fun chatting with my friends. Then I went to lunch with my hubby, MIL, SIL and some nephews. The night before Russ and I were able to go out to dinner with no kids. It was magical! After lunch I was pampered with a pedicure. I don't know why I don't do that regularly. It was heavenly. Then I picked up Hunter from school and was surprised to see Russ home from work. He had taken the day off to finish my table. I LOVE my table. It is just perfect! I'll have to take a picture soon. My MIL was doing my dishes (embarrassing) which was really nice, because my sink was pretty nasty. Later that night Isaac called me and then we enjoyed this delicious chocolate cake. It was so pretty and really yummy!

What a great day! It was nice to feel loved and appreciated.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!! Your cake was great looking. I am glad that you like having audrey over here! IT's nice to hear. Glad that you had a nice birthday. We have to get together sometime soon! I miss you since you moved away!

sara said...

What a beautiful cake! Way to turn old with style!

Smart Helm said...

That is a nice cake. Yellow is my favorite favorite color ever!

Barbaloot said...

Happy late birthday! Looks like the cake alone would have made turning a year older worth it:)