Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wild Animal Show

We went to a preview of the wild animal show at the springs preserve. They will be starting the show next month and gave members a preview so they could work out any kinks. Since our Saturdays are so busy with soccer and baseball I wasn't sure we could go next month so we took advantage of the preview. The pictures are kinda bad, but the show was good.



Audrey's favorite, the otter.

Cannon's favorite the blue tongue lizard.


My favorite, the ant eater.
Baby Kangaroo (marsupial)


Coral and Cannon liked the show (I'm not sure why I don't have a picture of Audrey).

2 comments:

sara said...

How did I not know you went? Weird. I thought I knew everything you did.

Why do you keep things from me?

Brittany said...

Hi Eliza! I love your blog. We are thinking of getting passes too. I'll let you know if we really do and we can go together.