Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

*I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Aren't these kids cute? It is great and exhusting being a mother, but I wouldn't trade my job. I had a yummy breakfast in bed and got some great looking strawberry plants that will be planted in my new garden area. I finished my day with a delicious chocolate cake. Isn't everyting better with chocolate?
*Well, after the doctor's visit today I can report that Cannon has grown to 21 1/2 inches and is now 9 lbs. So he is growing well.
*Hunter and Audrey love to hold him, and Isaac can't give him enough kisses. Russell thinks he's perfect. SO overall we are loving having a new baby in our home. I just wish that I got a little more sleep! :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations on your baby boy, I can't wait to see him!! You will have to check out my blog for some important news, I have not told to many people yet at church since it is so soon!! dmjolley.blogspot.com

Charlotte Jenkins said...

Eliza
The kids are growing up so fast and Cannon is adorable. I can't believe how fast Audry is growing. I sure miss everyone. I am going to try to get my blog going I just need to figure it out. I havn't had much time with school and work. I have an interview Tuesday, tomorrow for an ESL position here in Elko. Just say your prayers, it what I have been working so hard for.
Love you
Charlotte

Shawna said...

What sweet faces...just adorable!