Friday, August 15, 2008

Fluffy

As you know I've been going to the gym recently. I've been going 5 days a week for the last 2 weeks, and this week I did 4 days. I've been feeling good about myself and my commitment to getting in shape.

Then last night I read a laugh out loud funny blog called Navel Gazing at its Finest (there's a link on the side of my blog). She said that a Dr. told her to eat less and move more in order to be healthier. I still felt good about myself because I was moving more, but I'm not really doing the eat less part. Example: I went to aquaerobics in the morning instead of the evening because there was an ice cream class at relief society last night. YUM!, but not really helpful when I'm trying to look my best.

THEN this morning when I came home from the gym and was heading to the shower, Hunter asked me why my belly was so big. He said that it was fluffy and soft. I told him that's why I'm going to the gym, so it wouldn't be so big. He said "well that's not working because its still fluffy. But that's ok because I like it fluffy!"

Sheesh!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Thank you for the laugh...I needed it!