Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Monster Jam

We went to Monster Jam on Friday night.  It was AWESOME! I've really been wanting to go ever since I took Isaac and Hunter when Audrey was just a baby.  So its been six long years, but it was worth the wait.  This was so fun!  Russ said I might be a little "redneck" but I don't care. Coral is showing her "grumpy" face because the trucks got kinda loud.

 I love it when the monster trucks go flying in the air.  Its so cool!  The girls loved the "puppy" truck.  They played "Who Let The Dogs Out" whenever it was racing and the boys sang along.
Gravedigger is always a hit!

This guy flipped!  He was fine and his truck didn't have any damage.  They had to bring a tractor out to flip it back over.  Coral said "Yeah tractor!"

I'm not sure why I can't get this picture to flip, sorry! I had to add it though to show my big smiling face.  I had a blast! And despite the fact we wouldn't buy them anything extra ($15 for cotton candy with a truck shaped hat) the kids and Russell loved it too.  It was a really fun night! Its so fun to do things together and make memories.


1 comment:

sara said...

I've alwasy wanted to go to one of these ever since you and Cathy have both gone and love it. I'll have to see when it's coming to Las Vegas. Or you could've invited me... where's the love?