Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Biggest Loser & Chocolate Lessons


Last night while watching The Biggest Loser I was amazed at everything that they had accomplished. They lost a TON of weight. They learned how to exercise and how to eat healthier. The finale is next week and they already look amazing. So while I was contemplating how far they've come, I reached for a Dove chocolate. (I know, I know- not really getting the message of the show) THIS is what the Dove Promise said, "If they can do it, you know you can." No joke.

I thought, yeah I guess I could do it. Instead, (you guessed it,) I ate another chocolate. THIS one said, "Make someday today."

I stopped eating the chocolates. Message received! Dang those Dove Promises!

4 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

OOH that gives me chicken skin, as crash would say. Who knew that Dove chocolate was haunted. But won't you have to keep buying them if you are going to keep reading the messages. Or will you just throw the chocolate away and keep the wrappers? hmmmmm.

Shawna said...

That's just wrong! Dove has always been so nice then they had to go and make it personal.

sara said...

That's kreepy. Did you buy the biggest loser bag? I know sometimes these candy makers have themes, but they've gone too far this time!

nevadanista said...

Dove chocolate is surprisingly delicious! I stock up on the Easter eggs filled with nougat. I hope to not get messages like you did ;-)