Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year in Review

As I was putting away my "old" calendar and getting ready for 2009 I was struck by how many things have happend this past year. Each month had something fun that we did. Looking back at the fun, you forget all the mundane. So here's to 2008, it was great!

January: Russell turned 34! I was called as primary president. Hunter was taking an ABC class. I was able to go to the spa for some TLC and we went and saw The Phantom of the Opera at The Venetian.

February: Hunter turned 4! Isaac ran a 5K. Russell went to CA for a board game convention. The entire family went to the Doodlebops concert!

March: Audrey got a new Easter dress. Hunter took swimming lessons. Isaac started baseball practice. Russell went to Seattle to help his brother move.

April: Russell went to MO to the ranch. The family went to the county fair. Grandma Coral and my Mom came. Cannon was born!

May: Russell took the kids on the ward campout. Russell went to Reno for work. My little sister got married in the LV temple.

June: Isaac got out of school for the summer. Russell went to scout camp. I took the kids to the free movies.

July: Isaac turned 12! The family went to MO for our annual 4th of July trip. The family went to MN for a fun trip. I joined the gym. Isaac received the priesthood.

August: Audrey turned 2! I went to the gym. Isaac started 7th grade.

September: I turned 31. Russell and Isaac went to St. George to visit the church history sites and do baptisms.

October: Russell went to Woodbadge and was gone for 2 weekends this month. We went to Disneyland! Halloween: I-Woopie cushion, H-Buzz Lightyear, A-Tikerbell and C-Dinosaur.

November: Russell got his c-pap! We went to the Valley of Fire ward camp out. We had 2 Thanksgiving dinners!

December: We went to Opportunity Village and saw Santa. Hunter had a choir concert. We had a wonderful Christmas at home.


Can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for us! Happy New Year everyone!

4 comments:

sara said...

Good times! Did you really have Audrey's new Easter dress written in on your calendar?

Nice picture, who's your photographer?
Is that the Home Depot behind you?
(I totally thought you were in a forest for a second.)

Russell said...

Wow, this was a good year!

brooke said...

I love that your calendar doubles as your journal--so does mine! Thanks for the link below. I loved that post from the Gab blog. Happy New Year!

Shawna said...

With three boys I can totally see why Audrey's Easter Dress would make it in the calendar.

Love the recap of the Dobbins' year.