Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Food Storage


Yea for Smith's case lot sale! It is so nice to be able to stock up and get some good deals! I saved $106 dollars on my $135 order! I did get other groceries besides the cases of food, but I still feel really good about my shopping trip. Last year Russell and I went together and I think we had two carts of food. Today I went by myself (well, with 2 kids) and so I got to push the big load all by myself. Luckily I got help out to my car and the bag boy got it all into the van. Now I'm going to wait for Russell to come home and unload it all. Then the fun really begins... finding places to store it all!

4 comments:

Russell said...

Goodie... I'll be right there!

Elizabeth said...

I just got mine put away today after it sitting in our enryway all weekend!!!

Bill and Charlotte Jenkins said...

Eliza this is great. Now I want to figure it all out. How do you post it to friends. Miss you tons, want to come visit teach me?

cathy said...

Hey I went to the sale too. It was great I spent $130 but saved $140. NICE!!!!