Friday, April 25, 2008

Seven Random Facts

Thanks Elizabeth, I'd feel guilty if I don't do it, so I'm doing it now before I lose all of my brain cells to motherhood. This is what this post is all about...

Here are the rules: 1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog 2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I don't know what a tagger is or how to link to a tagger.
2. I love Audrey Hepburn movies.
3. I like to do laundry, just not the folding and putting away part.
4. When I was pregnant with Hunter I couldn't eat ice cream without throwing up.
5. I love to stay in jammies all day and read a book.
6. I love camping, but not hiking.
7. I love to travel, but hate to pack.

O.k., so the only blogs that I read are also the ones that Elizabeth reads, and since I don't know what tagging is, I'm not going to do this part. I hope you'll check out Life in the Leavitt Lane, Lutopia, and Hammond Hamster Wheel. Hopefully they will take Elizabeth's challenge and you can read their seven random facts too.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

No ice cream when you were pregnant! Now that's just mean.