Monday, April 7, 2008

Hello

Well, I think I did it. I'm not totally sure yet. I'll have to see if I can check. I have created a blog! I'm not sure that my life is very exciting, but I have so much fun reading my friends' blogs and they urged me to join the blogging community, that I think I just did! I'm going to go check what my blog page looks like, if I can figure that out. I'm not the greatest on the computer, I can do the basics just fine, but this blog might be stretching my abilities. I mean, will I actually, finally learn how to post pictures? Amazing! We'll see what I can do before the baby comes and I'm too sleep deprived to think, although I'm feeling pretty low on the sleep scale right now (maybe that's why I thought I could do this!). :)

5 comments:

Russell said...

Yep it's a blog...

Eliza said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence honey.

Shawna said...

I'm so excited you started a blog!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!
Now look what hanging out with me and shawna has done to you. You now become addicted to writing at the computer. Let me apologize in advance. Actually it will be great for your family that lives far away.
Welcome to cyberspace. Glad you are here.

April said...

What the heck are you doing?!