Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Helpers

















Here are my wonderful "helpers" when I'm trying to put away groceries or just trying to get things ready for dinner. Audrey loves to sit in the fridge and play with the switch that turns on and off the light. Today Hunter decided to join her. He told her to move over to the freezer section so that they both could sit in the fridge. It was 90 degrees outside, so maybe they were just cooling off! I thought they were cute, and then I thought of the power bill, so they only sat in there long enough for me to take a picture. They play well together, most of the time!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Lana just loves that she can see pictures of her friends on here. Shortly after showing her these I found her sitting on one of the shelves in the fridge. I guess when your child can sit on a shelf it's time to go to the store.
What cute helpers you have!