Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day by Day

What a difference a day makes.

This is how we looked yesterday. O.k. you're probally thinking that its no big deal to be watching t.v. in your pajamas, right? What if I told you that it was 12:30 in the afternoon?

This is how we look today. Awake by 7:00. Everyone dressed and ready to go by 8:30.
Why was I up and at 'em? Well, I took advantage of the free breakfast this morning. It was yummy.

I had a good time with my friends and my kids had fun with theirs. It wasn't too crazy when we got there, but by the time we left it sure was busy. I think that I might have been in a pancake coma, because instead of taking 3 kids home I ended up with 5!Can you imagine 5 carseats? (What will the single mother that just had 8 babies and has 6 more at home drive?) Anyway, we love having friends over to play. It gives me a break from the kids because they are busy playing. Then they are usually tired out and will take a nap later, giving me more free time.

Too bad its laundry day!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I wish I could have gone to Denny's today!

sara said...

I want to know how you got the picture of all of you lounging around on the couch?
I can't believe 3 car seats fit on that back row. Amazing!

Smart Helm said...

You what you can and some days are just better than others.

Looks like fun!

WV = "pedure" Maybe u need a pedacure (sp?)

Shawna said...

I had a feeling that you would end up with both kids. You're too nice that way. Yea for pancake comas!

Elizabeth said...

You are way too nice! I was ready to rip them out of the car and head home...you are just calm, collected, sure...go have a morning to yourself. I don't even know how to repay you!