Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Grandma Coral's Fudge



This isn't ordinary marshmallow fluff fudge. This is the real deal. The yummiest stuff ever slaved over a hot stove stuff. My Grandma has been making it since the Depression when she was a girl and wanted a little something chocolaty. It is super yummy, and although I've been trying, nobody makes it the way my Grandma does.

On her recent trip out here she taught me some of the secrets and gave me the recipe. I'm not sure if I'm going to share the recipe (except with sisters of course) BUT I would like the opportunity to practice. So if you live near by and would like to taste the best fudge ever, then just give me a 8X8 or pie pan and I'll fill it up for you. That way I'll get to perfect my fudge skills AND not gain any weight!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Fudge sounds so good right now!!

The Cairns Family said...

Yummy! Is that the fudge you brought up for Christmas? It was soooo good. I only got 1 piece because it was gone so fast. I wish I was closer so I could take you up on your offer, somehow I don't know if it would be as good after 2 weeks in the mail!

Anjeny said...

Oh man...those are sooo yummy. My mouth is watering big time. Can I please have some? LOL

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I think I'm going to be a regular here now, I like your blog.

Smart Helm said...

I'll take some! But not a whole pan full... I'm not sharing with Spree and I don't want to eat the whole thing.

As ur VTee, you can think of it as ur duty. :-)

sara said...

I'll take more. Maybe I'll even learn how to make it...
Or not.
The word verifier is reerr.
I think it's trying to remind me of the effect fudge has on my reerr.

Wyatt & Tammy said...

Do Sister-in-law's count as sisters :)? Fudge sounds so good! You'll have to make some when you are here this summer okay.