Friday, February 20, 2009

Kids are like sponges

Most people know that children will absorb everything around them. If you were unaware then check out Anjeny,she has a great post about this topic.

My story doesn't have swear words but goes a little like this.

"Hunter hurry up and get dressed, we're going to go to the gym!"

"Good, I need a break from you!"

Hmmmmm, do you think he's heard that before? Oops! Since I've aready done this, I decided to really work out. The problem was that I was getting a little bored with my routine. No problem, I'll just try one of the classes. There were two offered at the time I was going to the gym, spin or weight lifting with aerobics. I thought that spin might be the lesser of two evils so I plunged right in.

Let's just say that spin class totally SUCKS and I can't move today. The end.

5 comments:

rychelle said...

he must have picked up that phrase from tv. ;)

sara said...

Oooo, I totally wouldn't ever pick Spin if my life depended on it. You should've called me, I would've guided you to the juice bar for some light lifting (ie, raising your drink to your lips).

Coleman Express said...

Okay...I don't understand I try to leave comments and I can never do it. My computer stinks. Anyway....I am waiting for my turn with those kinds of comments.

Anjeny said...

LOL...that was cute of Hunter. I am still contemplating on the gym. I'm a little conscientious about working out in front of people.

Elizabeth said...

Eliza...I love the spin class...actually I don't but I have to start getting ready for it now and in a couple months when I can actually sit on a bike seat I'm there... you will be there too!