Saturday, June 6, 2009

Appreciation

It's always nice to be appreciated for something that you've done. Something small, something big, its nice to know that your efforts haven't gone unnoticed. When you have a calling at church the things that you do sometimes go unnoticed. My Sweetheart felt that way for many years as the scout master. Now that he has been released he misses all of the things he used to do.

At the last scout meeting the new scoutmaster presented him with this award:


Now he feels a little more appreciated.


4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

This is so cool! I made one for my husband once.

Smart Helm said...

What a thoughtful thing to do... I'll have to remember it if I ever think about being thoughtful :-)

sara said...

Wow, a guy made this? That suprises me a bit...

Shawna said...

That's really nice and all, but no amount of candy can say how much the whole ward appreciates him.