Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm Outta Here!

Well, today's the day! The day that I head out for my drive to Missouri for the start of my summer vacation. HOORAY!!! If you look at the map below you can see Nevada and Missouri aren't that close, so I've got some driving to do! From Missouri I'll go to Chicago, Illinois for 3 days then on to Minnesota. In August I'll drive from Minnesota all the back to Nevada. Oy!


For those of you that read my blog (thanks!) I've scheduled some posts to happen while I'm gone. I'm also hopeful that I'll be able to do some posting while I'm away. I'll keep you updated when I can and I'll read about your adventures for the summer too.

Happy Summer Everyone!
XOXOXOX
Eliza

6 comments:

Smart Helm said...

We will miss u, but know that u are having TONS-O-FUN without us.

Hope its all u dreamed and more! :-)

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Drive safely and I hope you brought ear plugs. :)

Barbaloot said...

Have fun! Take full advantage of the fact that you're cross-country driving which means you can eat whatever you want and not feel guilty about it:)

The Cairns Family said...

Wow what a fun summer!!! Hope everything goes smoothly. You'll have to do a post about how you keep your kids entertained on long car trips, because you will be an expert!

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

we're not that much further. You should come visit. Virginia.

Shawna said...

I love road trips! But a 2 month road trip with 3 kidos...you're my hero.