Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hello from MN!

Well, I made it (Thursday afternoon)!!! I was sick all day Friday, but now I'm up and at 'em! It was a pretty drive through Wisconsin. I got to see the Welcome to Wisconsin and Welcome to Minnesota signs. I also drove from MO to Chicago so I got to see the Welcome to Iowa and Welcome to Illinois signs! I think its pretty cool that I've driven into each state that I've been so far.

While driving I had some snacks to keep everyone quiet and me awake. I found my favorite chocolate/carmel treats and was definately looking forward to eating some. Hunter of course saw the bag and wanted some too. Then Audrey. I told Cannon, no (because I didn't want a big mess). Well, the backseat was sure quiet for a while and I was happily cruising along. When we stopped for lunch this is what I saw... Yup, Audrey decided to "share" with Cannon. He was such a mess!





When we got to my parents house the kids had a LOT of energy. (They'd been in carseats for 7 hours, so I can't blame them!) They played in the pile of rocks and got super dirty, rode the little bikes in the driveway and watched the birds. Then it was off to the bathtub and dinner.

4 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Glad you made there safe. Have fun with your mom and say hi for me.

Coleman Express said...

I miss you guys. Have fun. It is fun to see your pictures.

Smart Helm said...

Wow, u are doing some driving! You need one of those maps on the side of ur car that u put each state u've been to.

Shawna said...

Wow, you've only been gone like a month and Hunter looks like he's grown so much.

I must know what is the name of the chocolate/caramel treat?