Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A is Adorable

Click to play Dance Class
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Audrey is 2 years and is now old enough to take a dance class at the community center. She does ballet and tap for an hour once a week. Her class is just adorable! The teacher assures me that she will listen (eventually) and that I won't have to be by her side all the time. She does have a good time, and she looks just precious. Russell wants video, so maybe I'll post that. It might be boring to everybody except the Grandma's though.

5 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

How fun, we love miss renea! she is the best. seems like just yesterday diana was starting ballet/tap class. sorry you have to sit through it with other children, i always counted myself lucky not having anyone else to keep track off. just wait until the recital, it gets better.

Shawna said...

That is so cute!

Smart Helm said...

I remember being in Ballet class and just loving it (I was a little older)... too bad I never got to where those cute outfits! We had to wear leotards... So deprived as a child.

The Cairns Family said...

She is absolutely adorable. I love the photobook thing, I had never seen that done before. All of the dance classes up here start when they are 3 so I was bummed I couldn't enroll Lauren in one this year.

Elizabeth said...

So fun. Eliza is in her second class with Miss Cheryl. She is great. We have a lot of fun every Friday afternoon! I love it