Wednesday, October 29, 2008

YUM-O

O.k. yummy doesn't really describe these two recieps that I'm going to post. They both go beyond yummy. Please treat yourself and make some today. They are so worth it!!!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 box of spice cake mix
1 can of pumpkin
1 C. chocolate chips

Mix cake mix and pumpkin together. Add chocolate chips. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Put cookies on cookie sheet. They don't really rise, so however big you put them on the pan is how they will turn out. Bake for 15 min. Makes 24 cookies. Yup, that's really all there is to it! Enjoy!!

Oreo Truffles by Erin Lovell

1 pkg. oreos - crushed
1 pkg. cream cheese
1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips

Crush oreos, put 6 of the oreos aside after crushing. Mix cream cheese and remaining crushed oreos together. Melt chocolate chips. Roll oreo mixture into balls and dip into the melted chocolate chips. Sprinkle remaining oreos on top of chocolate. Let cool in refrigerator.

I don't have a picture of the truffles, because they just don't last that long! Trust me, you must make these soon!

6 comments:

Shawna said...

Holy spend you life at the gym Batman! Those could do some serious damage at my house, I must stay away, for now. I have made something like the pumpkin cookies but with the new pumpkin spice kisses...they were so good they were gone before I could blog it. Here's were I got the recipe.

Eliza said...

Oh my goodness. Those look divine!!! I can't wait to try them. (Yup, this is why I have to go to the gym!)

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Yes those do look too yummy. Thanks for sharing.

sara said...

ooo, I'm liking the other recipe too. Actually it looks like the same recipe only with sugar and kisses. Yum, good thing I have a box of spice cake and a can of pumpkin. I haven't seen those kisses, but you can bet I'm looking tonight!

Shawna said...

Sara, got the kisses at Target, you'll want to put the dough in a ziploc and cut a hole into to disperse the dough, way to sticky to roll. Eliza's pumpkin cookies are much easier and faster.

Smart Helm said...

Sometimes I wish I liked to cook. Those look/sound goooood!