Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk er Treat

Hunter has been a little worried that since we will be out of town for Halloween he wouldn't be able to get all the "free candy". That worry was laid to rest when Aunt Cathy invited us to her ward's trunk er treat. Saturday was super busy for me and Russ was out of town, so that's when Aunt Sara came to the rescue. She said that she would be able to take the kids to Cathy's and then Russell would pick them up. The kids were thrilled!
They met up with their cousin Caleb and then they were off to get some of that candy!

THANK YOU Sara for letting me do everything that I needed and wanted to do that day. Thank you Cathy for letting us keep up our traditions. The kids had a great time. I was sad to miss out, but I know that they had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh my goodness! What awesome sisters Eliza has!

sara said...

Love the action shot of buzz lightyear tripping over tinker bell. What a fabulous photographer you must've had.

PS, Tell Isaac he still owes me 20% of his candy!