Monday, October 6, 2008

Unattended Child

This is what happens when I'm busy and not paying attending to my child.













I wish that I could say that I was busy scrapbooking or even doing housework, but I must confess that I was deep into the Twilight books. They were so good. Its a good thing that I read fast because my kids weren't the only things that got negelected that week. I wasn't really excited to read them, because vampires aren't really my genre, but I totally loved them. What a great series!!!

Anyway, Audie sure is cute and luckily washable!

5 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I love that first picture where it looks like she's either surprised (oh my!! How in the world did those marks get on me?!?) or explaining things... (well, u see... there was this dog over there and I needed to scare it off so... )

Elizabeth said...

I guess all the same. Perhaps one of us should give up our house occassionally and let all the kids take over. I'm sure they would love it!

sara said...

She looks like one of the ANTM girls after a fancy photo shoot.

Shawna said...

I love the rainbow mascara

Unknown said...

This is the esact reason why Jacob has said that I am not allowed to own those books. I think molly used permanent marker though, not washable marker!