Saturday, September 26, 2009

It Could've Been Worse

Audrey very proudly showed me the hair that she cut off. AHHHH!





She also cut a little of Cannon's just so he wouldn't feel left out.


I found this little pile on the floor. The other hair was lovingly collected and put into her special box so she could touch it and pet it. WHAT??? GROSS!!!!


It actually doesn't look too bad. Kinda like long bangs. Luckily I can still put it up, and she didn't do anything worse. Like cut off a huge chunk in the back or go all the way down to the scalp.

4 comments:

The Cairns Family said...

Definitely could have been worse! Side swept bangs are in style! You are the second person today to post about their daughter cutting their own hair, I better do a scissor round up tommorrow!!!

sara said...

At least she didn't look like a boy. She's still got plenty to cut!

Smart Helm said...

Isn't it so funny that every girl has to go though the cutting stage? I think you got off pretty easy :-)

Barrie said...

Yay! Her hair still looks good! I have a child who insisted on sneaking off and cutting her own hair. There was an occasion with DISASTROUS results.