Friday, September 4, 2009

More Bananas

Now what would you do if your BIL dropped off this baby?
Well, since my freezer was already totally full, and I'd already baked my heart out, this is what I did.

I peeled bananas.

I melted chocolate.

Dipped the bananas.

Then I froze them.

YUMMY! We couldn't wait until they were ready. Once they were, we all grabbed one for a taste.

Audrey only ate the chocolate off of hers and then got another and only ate the chocolate off of it. I told her no more!

Cannon dropped chocolate all over.

Hunter took one bite and immediately put it into the garbage.

I was so mad. I spent all that time on these treats and then they weren't appreciated. I'm not sure if Russell or Isaac has tried them, so maybe someone will like it. And if not, I do, so they can be all mine!

1 comment:

sara said...

For some reason I didn't even know you had posted about this. Good job dipping bananas!