Monday, September 14, 2009

Off to School


We walk Hunter to school in the morning because its not too hot yet. By the afternoon I need to drive to get him because its scorching. I can't wait for the heat to break! Triple digits are not fun.

I get a few strange looks at my trailer, but once I explain that its supposed to be hooked up to my bike, then they understand. The kids like the ride and Hunter wants to ride too. I have to constantly remind him that there isn't enough room and that he's a big boy now and he needs to walk or ride his scooter.

3 comments:

sara said...

You should take that baby to the mall...

Smart Helm said...

What a great Mom to walk him to school. Apparently my mother didn't love me enough

Katie said...

We walk our bike trailer too! It is so much easier to push than the double stroller that I have.