Friday, September 18, 2009

Meeting Someone From the Internet

Since My Sweetheart didn't have to work on Labor Day, he was able to watch the kids and I was able to go out for breakfast! I haven't been out with just adults for a long time. My sister Sara invited me to go out with her and her friend Rychelle.

So I had my first encounter with meeting a fellow blogger! I was kinda nervous, but Rychelle was super nice. We went to a cute restaurant called Jamms.


I had a great time. Thanks Sara for getting me out of the house for a little while, and thanks Rychelle for breakfast. We'll have to get together again soon.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Rychelle was my first official blog stalker and my first bloggy meet up too! In fact, she's flying in tomorrow morning to come to a baby shower I'm throwing.

Love her.

Smart Helm said...

sounds like fun.. and breakfast is the best meal to go out 4!