Monday, June 30, 2008

4th of July

We are getting ready for our annual trip to Missouri for the 4th of July. We are very excited to spend time with Russell's family and enjoy all of the fun that we have when we are together. This year we are also going to go to Minnesota to spend time with my family. We are excited for that trip too. I can't wait to get out of the Vegas heat! My mom told me to pack a jacket. When its over 100 degrees, I can't even imagine needing a jacket, I hope I remember to put them in our suitcases. I will be gone until the 19th, so if I don't have any new posts from now until then, don't worry... I'll be back!

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I am so grateful for the freedom that we enjoy. This is a truly wonderful country to live in. I am blessed to have been born here.

No comments: