Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bummed

Today was a day that our stake set aside for our ward to go to the temple all day. I thought there was no way that I could go. I've got a little baby, no one to babysit, etc. Then I remembered that my sister lives very close to the temple. I called her to see if she was available to watch the kids. I thought that Cannon would be o.k. because I would be close and not gone too long. I was excited and nervous all day. I love to go to the temple, but I've never gone without Russell. Since he is out of town at Boy Scout camp I knew that I would be going alone. I really wanted to go so I got brave and decided to just do it. The time came for me to get ready and when I pulled out my temple bag and double checked if I had my recommend, IT WASN'T THERE! EEK!!! Then I remembered that I had given it to Russell after Sara's wedding because he had pockets. Cruses to dresses with no pockets!!!

No comments: