Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bread Tour

Click to play Great Harvest Bread Co.
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Today I took the kids to the Great Harvest Bread Co. My friend told me about the tour and then invited us to go. It was great. It was about a half an hour and a lot of fun. We learned about what makes bread. We saw their different machines ( I loved the dough cutter) and the great big oven. Then we got to knead some dough and make our own roll. While they were baking we went outside for a story and a cookie. Then they brought out our warm rolls. YUM! The kids also got a goodie bag that has a coupon for a free loaf of bread and if they color the coloring sheet they'll get a free cookie all on our next visit. This was a fun place to go, I totally recommend it!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I want to go! I'm glad to hear it is worth it!

Shawna said...

That looks like yummy fun, and you totally scored with the free bread coupons!

Rebecca said...

I love your "Blogs" Eliza. I have noticed a few things. Your kids are adorable. Audrey has her Grandma Mitton's eyes. Cannon has your lips. You are gentle. You are good at laughing at yourself. You motivate flawfull people like me to keep trying. You have GREAT friends. I wish everyone had a friend like you. You are a treasure that I am glad my son found. Hugs! all around.

Wyatt & Tammy said...

That sounds like so much fun. I think our kids would love it; plus I love bread. Maybe we can go when we come to town.