Monday, November 24, 2008

Turkey Party

On Friday morning Audrey and Hunter invited their LV cousins over for a Turkey Party. (We wish the MO cousins could've come, dang that 20+ car ride!). A turkey party is something I made up and since I made it up I had to come up with all the things pertaining to that day (thank goodness for the internet!).


I made some Turkey cupcakes.
Hunter and Isaac helped make some Turkey Oreos.



I also made an edible Turkey out of fruit, cheese and a red pepper. It looked adorable!



We played Turkey Bingo and Find the Turkey Egg. We made some Turkey crafts. We looked at Turkey books and watched Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving. It was a Turkeyrific Party!


6 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Wow how fun and creative.

Wyatt & Tammy said...

You are so creative!! I sure wish we could have been there. It looks like you had tons of fun. Miss all of you.

sara said...

Looks like tons of fun. I guess you started a new tradition huh?

Alyson | New England Living said...

Totally cute treats and totally cute kiddos!

Smart Helm said...

Wow! You are getting up there with Shawna with ur amazing craftyness. I'm sure ur kids justloved it. What a fun day to have. I might just steal ur idea for the future... just FYI.

Shawna said...

Wow! you are simply fabulous my dear. I bet the kids had a ball. I can't believe all the turkey things! My favorite has to be the edible turkey.

P.S. Melanie, Eliza is above and beyond me when it comes to craftyness. I get half my ideas from her!