Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day

Veterans Day is the date we honor living veterans and those still serving.
Today is the day that we celebrate the lives of those that have served our country. Today is the day that I celebrate my 89 year old grandfather that served in WWII. Today is the day that I celebrate my uncles that served in Vietnam. Today is the day that I celebrate those that are right now defending my freedom. Today is the day that I celebrate the red, white and blue. Today I am proud to be an American.

2 comments:

sara said...

Wow, that's inspiring Eliza. Today all I'm going to do is eat a little popcorn and think about what I have to do tomorrow. Way to make up for my lack of patriotism.

Rebecca said...

I want to be just like you when I grow up. Will you adopt me?
U R GR8!