Thursday, January 15, 2009

The 2 C's

Chocolate & Cactus

On Monday we went to Ethel M.'s Chocolate Factory and Cactus Garden. This is a free tour of the chocolate factory and then you can walk around the cactus garden that has more than 300 different species of cacti.




My Mom and my Grandma really liked looking at the different cactus. The kids liked running around the different paths.



The Chocolate Factory wasn't in production at the time we were there, so we got to see big empty pots, but we still got the free chcolate sample at the end. YUM!


2 comments:

Smart Helm said...

My family really likes the cactus gardens and the factory too! Well... my father wasn't so much into it, but the rest of us liked it. He just watched the planes fly overhead and told us what type they were :-)

Looks like fun.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I have been there before but it has been 8 or 9 years. It is a fun place.