Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Avoidance

In order to avoid this




(folding all my clean laundry)



I have been:

Going to the gym

Eating & Snacking

Playing w/ the kids

Planning my sharing time

Looking at old scrapbooks

Reading blogs

Surfing the web

ANYTHING but fold the laundry!



It's now 4:30 and time to think about making dinner (another thing I avoid). I don't mind cooking its just the thinking of what to make part.



My goal is to fold that mountain away, while watching the greatest show ever! (My sister is even going to watch it!) Its called

Since it is on tonight I went to the gym this morning, now I won't feel as guilty! Pretty smart, eh?

I hope that you all take the time watch this inspiring show!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

OK, so Sara is your sister? I got it. :)

Shawna said...

When my laundry pile gets that big I wait for the whole family to get home to help. I'm sure Ronnie loves that I like to share everything...even the household chores. Hey I like the phrase, many hands make light work.

sara said...

I also folded laundry while watching and pretending to be sick. Wow, we really are connected on so many levels! You are so much better than me because you at least went to the gym. I on the other hand got my name on the temple prayer roll by my worried husband.
I will probably never achieve forgiveness.

But Dad said he was going to watch a rated R movie so at least we'll be together in the telestial world.

Wyatt & Tammy said...

I usually get mine folded, but it never makes it to the drawers. We just wear the clean clothes out of the baskets and then I start over again. I better work on that with the new baby coming, there will be a lot more dirty clothes to wash.

nevadanista said...

Ummmm, ditto (except for the gym)! Is there a web cam in my house?