Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cereal

If anyone doesn't know about the cereal sale at Albertson's right now they are missing out! Some post cereal (honey bunches of oats, grape nuts, etc.) is on sale for $1.57. This is an amazing price, but what you don't know (unless you've read about it online) is that when you buy 6 boxes then you get a $5 coupon for your next visit. Awesome right? There is also a coupon right now at post for $2 off trail mix crunch (don't forget to print it twice). http://www.postcereals.com/trailmixcrunch/



I had to buy 2 different brands for my kids and a gallon of milk, but then I bought 12 boxes of post cereal. Total: 14 boxes of cereal and 1 gallon of milk $9.23 with a savings of $54.12!! If you want to see a picture and read the whole story go to http://sistersaving.blogspot.com/2009/04/nope-were-not-getting-bagged-cereal.html

After I got this great deal I was sooo happy! I kept dancing and whooo hoooing. Hunter and Audrey weren't sure why, until I told them that I just saved soooooo much money!

Isaac said "I'll take the $50 you saved." (Ugh, teenagers!)

Hunter said "Are we rich like Sara now?" (Uh, no. But now we can go on vacation this weekend!) Hooray!

1 comment:

sara said...

Shoot! Hunter thinks I'm rich? Don't tell him I got his birthday present at the dollar store.
I'm glad you posted about this on your regular blog. Way to go!