Friday, May 15, 2009

2 sad tales and 1 happy thought

In an effort to save my memory card from the hands of my 2 year old that was grabbing it, I took it away and put it in a "safe" place. Later when I went to use my memory card to upload some pictures I couldn't find it. I made everybody stop what they were doing and start looking for it. To my dismay I found it under my rolling chair. It looked o.k., so I put it in the computer. Nothing happened. I put it in the camera. Nothing happened. I waited for my sweetheart the techie to come home and look at it. He couldn't get anything to happen either.
I am so sad. So many memories lost. So many pictures gone. So sad.







I had a crazy Tuesday and amidst all of the busyness I was doing laundry. When I went to take out the wash my cell phone fell out. I immediately pulled out the battery so it could dry out. The next day when I tried to turn it on, nothing happened.
So I ran to the At&T store and saw my friend Jacob. He told me that my phone was a goner. So sad. I loved that phone.


Here's a picture of my new phone. I don't love it yet, but its growing on me, a little. The worst part is that my Sim card wasn't able to come back to life either. Now I have to reprogram all of my numbers. Some will probably be lost forever. So sad.










Now my happy thought.... I'm going away for the weekend. My sweetheart and I are going away for our anniversary. Seven years! We are going to go to Big Bear Lake, CA. I am super excited!! No kids. A jacuzzi in our cabin. So relaxing. So fun. I am so happy!

5 comments:

rychelle said...

boo and yay!

hope you have a great trip.

(we'll miss you at craft day though)

Smart Helm said...

I feel your pain! I am still mourning my old phone... so sad.

I hope it wasn't my bad luck that rubbed off on u. And those memories.... that is sad.

Well, have fun on ur vacation! U shore deserve it.

sara said...

Wow, you should've talked up your trip a little more, I'm still sad about the loss of your phone and memory card.
Have tons of fun!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so jealous! I hope you have a blast!!!

Unknown said...

While you are so happy, I am so jealous, but I hope you had fun, and thanks for seeing Jacob about your phone.