Friday, May 29, 2009

Slippin' & Slidin'

Nothing says summer more than some fun on the slip 'n slide! The kids are having a blast!







We've been doing a lot of work in the front yard getting our garden prepared and because its so hot the kids want to swim. Since we can't be in the front yard working and watching them in the backyard swim...wahlaw the slip 'n slide! Its been perfect. The kids are entertained and supervised while we get some work done.








It's kinda funny that they get so cold, while we're dripping in sweat. Water really cools you off! I might just have to go jump in the pool! Or join in the slip 'n slide fun. My husband would love that! Have I ever told the story of how we met?

4 comments:

sara said...

Dude, I don't think I know the story of how you met. All I know is that it was at Isaac's birthday party. Did you take pictures of the garden too? I love that Cannon is not only standing, but he's standing on a very slippery piece of plastic. That kid has skills!

sara said...

Oh, and I'm pretty sure it's vuala - but wahlah works too I guess.

Smart Helm said...

That looks exactly like summer!

Shawna said...

Great action shots of the kids, they are really enjoying it.

We all need to know the story of how you guys met. Especially if it involves a slip and slide!