Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I have fun saving $

This is so true and very funny!http://www.thebargainjargon.com/2009/05/note-for-others-from-my-husband.html

I've saved my sweethearts inbox from a flood of photos by creating this blog with my sister. That way I can brag all I want, but the faithful readers of this blog won't get bored of all my saving stories. We're the ones that get excited about this stuff and now we can show off! If you are interested you could start reading this blog and then leave us a pat on the back comment. We really are proud of how much we can save.

I did get my sweetheart to help me out on my couponing quest. You can read about it here and even see a picture!

I guess you can say that I'm a "coupon clipping bargain shopper" and proud of it!

2 comments:

Smart Helm said...

That was pretty funny. GO u!

And how come all the posts at that other blog are from u rather than ur sister? I guess she created a monster :-)

sara said...

You're seriously an animal now. I'm so glad you've gotten into this. Now you'll have to be on the lookout for all the deals since I have a job that actually requires work. psha!