Sunday, May 3, 2009

Package in the Mail

Getting the mail can be fun. You never know what surprises will be waiting for you. Unless you only get junk or bills then I can understand why you wouldn't like to get your mail. For me I always think there might be a chance that I'll get a letter. I love getting letters! With emails and other forms of instant communication this chance of a letter becomes few and far between. Except in December. I LOVE getting the mail in December!

So a few weeks ago (sorry I'm a little slow on posting this, I took the picture right away because I knew it was blog worthy, but then never got around to it.) I went out to get the mail. To my delight there was a package. To my surprise it was for me! I didn't order anything, so I had no idea what it could be. While examining the package I saw some clues that it was going to be a good one. I couldn't wait to get in the house and open it up.

After I opened it I just laughed! Then I hid the entire box in my room!
My wonderful MIL sent this to me. Probably after reading this post about my love of Cadbury. What a sweetheart! I'm excited to spend time with her this summer. She's great!





P.S. I did share a couple of the things in the box, but not ONE Cadbury creme egg. Those I horded all for myself. Hee Hee!

4 comments:

Coleman Express said...

That is awesome!!!! Okay computer techno language, it took me forever to figure out MIL. I tought it was Man I Love, then I thought I realized Mother in Law.

rychelle said...

I love sending and receiving mail too.
I hope it is a form of communication that never goes extinct.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

That is so wonderful. Hurray for hidden stashes of chocolate.

Shawna said...

That's awesome. You better find a good hiding place.