Monday, August 24, 2009

Our Big Boy Goes to School!


Yesterday was Hunter's first day of kindergarden. He was so excited. He got up and got all ready. Then Grandma came over to come with us to the school. He decided to drive there, but on other days we can walk.

We got to the school and he just went. No looking back. No tears. We had to tell him to wait for us, so that we could get some pictures. We took a lot of pictures.








After I picked him up from school, he said that his first day was awesome! I can't believe how big he is and that he's started his school years. Time sure flies!

4 comments:

Coleman Express said...

I can't believe he is in school. I remember walking over to the hospital to see him when he was first born. Crazy. I am glad that he had a great 1st day. I just hope that it continues to be a great year.

sara said...

Wow, I love the hair and 1st day of school outfit. So glad he likes it!

Shawna said...

He looks so grown up! That's great that he was so ready to go to school. It looks like the kid sitting across from him needs some first day of school hair lessons from Hunter.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

That's funny Shawna. He does look so big. Congratulations! And is it all day? What are you going to do with yourself?