Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Scott County Fair

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: County Fair
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox


Going to the Scott County Fair was just like being there when I was a kid (although I don't think my Dad bought me tickets to go on rides or play games, it must be nice to be a Grandpa now). Everything was the same. It was small, but a lot of fun. We really liked looking at all of the animals. We saw an ENOURMOUS rabbit. We also ran into some h.s. friends and my sister's 1st grade teacher. Its great to live in a small community. Everyone kept stopping my Mom to say hi, and that they remember her at the library.

Hunter used all of his mail man earnings and bought some cotton candy. My only regret was that I didn't get any fair food.

No comments: